Why Give to the Greater Akron Musical Association (GAMA)?
For over 60 years, the Akron Symphony Orchestra, Chorus, and Youth Symphony have shared the excitement of symphonic music and added to the cultural vitality that makes this community a special place to live.But we don’t do it alone.The Akron Symphony relies on your support in order to continue enriching the lives of every member of Akron’s diverse community.
Your Contribution will Help Us:
- Present more than 45 concerts each year, including Classic Series concerts featuring world-renowned guest soloists, the exciting Pops Series, exhilarating community celebrations like Gospel Meets Symphony, and our free outdoor summer concerts under the stars.
- Encourage the love of music in over 10,000 local children annually through our Concerts for Kids performances, the Akron Youth Symphony and the Akron Youth Philharmonic.
- Give more than 150,000 people each year the joy of live symphonic music.
- Keep the Akron Symphony financially sound and artistically excellent by allowing us to continue to create music that is both accessible and inspirational through innovative programming and a strong commitment to education and outreach programs.
Ways You Can Contribute:
- Support the annual fund with a sustaining contribution
- Make a Planned Gift part of your financial and cultural legacy
- Become a Heritage Society Member by making a deferred gift
- Honor a friend or loved one with a memorial or tribute gift
- Become a corporate sponsor of an orchestra concert or event
- Buy a Red Chair to sponsor a musician
- Attend and donate to our annual gala, Fanfare
- Join the Akron Symphony Guild
For more information about how you can start contributing to the Greater Akron Musical Association and the Akron Symphony, contact Development Coordinator, Nikole Dack, at 330-535-8131.