NEW SUBSCRIBERS: ENJOY THE AKRON SYMPHONY AT A REDUCED PRICE
- Get 50% off Classics and Pops Series packages when you become a NEW season ticket buyer OR
- Save 20% and get added flexibility when you pick 4 or more concerts through My Subscription
The Akron Symphony Orchestra’s longest running series includes seven (7) concerts featuring the world’s best-loved Classical music performed by internationally renowned local and guest artists.
Three (3) concerts celebrating the best in American popular music from a salute to those who serve to hits for the holidays, the Akron Symphony Orchestra’s Pops concerts are for music lovers of all ages and tastes.
MY SUBSCRIPTION: CREATE YOUR OWN SERIES
Want more flexibility? Create your own season ticket package. Choose any four (4) or more concerts from our concerts in our Classics, Pops and/or Specials concerts and get great savings.
To purchase this package, call our Ticket Office at 330.535.8131.
These concerts are not part of our Classics or Pops series, but they are a big part of our season and can be purchased individually, as part of the My Subscription package or added to a Classics or Pops package.
THERE ARE BENEFITS TO BUYING SEASON TICKETS!
- Incredible savings on ticket prices and parking
- Best seat selection available (seating chart)
- Opportunity to get the same seats year-after-year
- 10% off additional single concert tickets
- $5 tickets for kids
- Flexible ticket exchange policy
- E-news with exclusive offers
ORDER YOUR SEASON TICKETS TODAY!
ORDER BY PHONE: 330-535-8131
ORDER IN-PERSON: Ticket Office, 92 N. Main St. in Akron; Open 8 am – 4 pm Mon.-Fri.
ORDER BY MAIL: season brochure | season ticket order form
ORDER ONLINE: buy single tickets; click ‘tickets’ next to the concert you want to purchase
NEW CLASSICS AND POPS SUBSCRIBERS CAN NOW ORDER ONLINE BELOW
Check back soon for Paypal option.
PLEASE NOTE: If you order season tickets online, a small shipping/handling fee will be included in the total purchase price to cover fees charged by PayPal. This fee is passed directly to PayPal.To avoid this fee, call our Ticket Office to place your order or print and mail the season ticket order form.